We have halls located on either side of campus. Some halls are located near athletic facilities and some are located near academic buildings. Each year some halls may be unavailable due to renovation projects. Contact the Assistant Director, Student Staff Selection and Conferences to find out the availability of each hall.
- Suite Style Hall: In a suite-style residence hall, two rooms are connected by a bathroom. Bathrooms may be shared by 4-5 students. Students in suite-style halls are responsible for the cleaning of their own bathrooms.
- Traditional or Community-Style Hall: Community style residence halls are arranged in the traditional corridor style. Students on each floor share a community bathroom that contains several shower stalls, toilets, sinks, etc. Community bathrooms are cleaned by housing custodial staff.
- Single Room: Only one person is assigned to the room. The number of single rooms on campus is very limited.
- Double Room: Two people are assigned to the room. This is the most common room type.
- Triple Room: Three people are assigned to the room. The rooms are larger than double rooms and are fully equipped for three students. These rooms contain two small refrigerators.
- Quad Room: Four people are assigned to the room. The room will have its own bathroom and will not share with a room next door. The rooms are larger than double or triple rooms and are fully equipped for four students. These rooms contain two small refrigerators.
Common Building Features
Most residence halls have ground floor lobbies and reception areas, kitchenettes, study space, TV and game lounges, laundry facilities, and coin-operated vending machines.
The Assistant Director, Student Staff Selection and Conferences will be assigned to oversee each conference. University Housing also provides Conference Ambassadors and Night Staff to staff the desk during the time any conference members are in a building. These staff members will assist with the check-in and check-out processes, maintain billing records, and serve as resources regarding conference housing facilities and the FSU campus. Each conference group, however, is expected to provide adequate supervision for maintaining order and adherence to policies.