To reserve space within University Housing complete the following:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your group's name, dates you would like to attend, an approximate number of participants and a contact name and number
- At this point you will be contacted via phone from the Assistant Director, Student Staff Selection and Conferences to verify receipt of email/form, confirm that we are able to assist your camp/conference group and to start making arrangements
Once we verify that there is space available the following will occur:
- Contract will be drafted with all camp/conference group specifics
- Contract materials will be sent back in with deposit within 14 days from mailing date
- One month out camp/conference group will receive an outline of any materials still needed or questions that may not be answered
- Two weeks out camp/conference group will receive the most up to date information University Housing has received
- One week out camp/conference group will receive a Guaranteed Count Form from University Housing
Insurance Requirements and Disclaimer of Responsibility for Damages
The Licensee agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Florida State University Board of Trustees, The Florida State University, their staff, and employees, from any and all claims, liabilities, and cause of action for personal injury or property damage of whatever nature allegedly arising from the negligent acts or omissions of Licensee or Licensee 's officers, agents, representatives, employees, invitees or persons contracting with Licensee . Licensee shall provide Licensor with evidence of insurance naming the Florida State University Board of Trustees and The Florida State University as additional insured's and protecting Licensor against the aforesaid Claims in the minimum amount of $500,000 per person, $1,000,000 per occurrence (preferably combined single limit). For state agencies (including schools in the State/County System), the Licensee shall carry liability insurance with minimum limits of $100, 000 per person, $200,000 per occurrence. Evidence of this insurance shall be attached to and made part of this agreement prior to execution. No license agreement shall be created until it is executed by both parties.
Licensor expressly excludes and disclaims all responsibility for damages or injury to property and/or persons arising out of use of Licensor's premises under this agreement, except as proximately caused by the negligent acts or omissions of Licensor , its employees, agents, or representatives. Licensee assumes all risk of loss or damage to the personal property of Licensee placed upon the premises in connections with Licensee's use of the premises under this agreement. Licensee agrees that nothing contained in this agreement shall be construed as an extension of the waiver of the State's sovereign immunity beyond the limited waiver expressed in Section 768.28, Florida Statutes, and expressly acknowledges that Licensor will have no liability beyond that provided by Statue.