Planning to live on-campus?
Planning to live on campus when you get to FSU? Smart move. In a University residence hall, you'll:
- Meet new friends immediately
- Be close to classes and campus events
- Get an academic-year contract (no 12-month leases!)
- Find leadership and job opportunities
- Stay connected to what's happening on campus
Different housing options are available based on your status with FSU. Please click the group below that most closely identifies who you are.
- Student Mailing Addresses
- Community Standards
- Waiting for Fall/Spring Housing Assignment
- Housing Contract - Parent/Guardian Signature
- Custodial & Maintenance Programs
- Florida Prepaid Housing Plan
- Spring 2013 Undergraduate Housing Application
- Spring 2013 Housing Options
- myHousing Portal
- Roommate Relationships
- Residence Hall Rent & Payment Instruct...
- Health & Safety Inspections
- Residence Life Staff
- What is Overflow Housing?
- Accommodations for Students with Medical/P...
- Packing List
- Wellness Lifestyle Program in Reynolds Hall
- Future First-Year Students
- Future Transfer Students
- Current Off-Campus Students
- Current Residents
- Graduate & Family Housing
- Parents & Guardians
- Infant/Toddler & Preschool
- Conference Services
- About Us