Understand the obligation you accept when you apply for housing
For your protection, it's very important to understand all the terms and conditions of your Housing Contract before you submit it. For example, you'll need to know that the Fall/Spring Housing Contract:
- Establishes your priority for a housing assignment.
- Obligates you for the cost of fall and spring housing unless you do not enroll at FSU.
- Does not guarantee an assignment to your preferred residence hall, roommate, hall type, or room type.
- Does not guarantee that you will receive a housing assignment.
- Is easy to cancel if you do not enroll at FSU.
- Student Mailing Addresses
- Spring 2013 Housing Options
- Accommodations for Students with Medical/P...
- Spring 2013 Undergraduate Housing Application
- Fall 2013 Residence Hall Move In
- Florida Prepaid Housing Plan
- Waiting for Fall/Spring Housing Assignment
- Roommate Relationships
- Health & Safety Inspections
- Residence Life Staff
- What is Overflow Housing?
- Community Expectations
- Residence Hall Rent & Payment Instruct...
- Housing Contract - Parent/Guardian Signature
- Packing List
- myHousing Portal
- Wellness Lifestyle Program in Reynolds Hall
- Future First-Year Students
- Future Transfer Students
- Current Off-Campus Students
- Current Residents
- Graduate & Family Housing
- Parents & Guardians
- Infant/Toddler & Preschool
- Conference Services
- About Us