Spring 2013 Housing Options
The following information is for:
- incoming transfer students that graduated high school in 2011
- current students that are living off-campus
Already Contracted for Spring 2013 Housing?
Students that have already contracted for Spring 2013 housing will receive an email, to the email address provided when completing the contract, with important upcoming dates and other information.
Spring 2013 Housing in Rogers Hall
If you wish to live in University Housing for the Spring 2013 Semester, you are eligible to apply for a space in Rogers Hall. To complete this application, please visit our website.
If you have difficulties with the application or are unable to login, please contact our office.
- Accommodations for Students with Medical/P...
- Fall 2013 Residence Hall Move In
- Florida Prepaid Housing Plan
- Spring 2013 Undergraduate Housing Application
- Student Mailing Addresses
- Spring 2013 Housing Options
- Waiting for Fall/Spring Housing Assignment
- Roommate Relationships
- Residence Hall Rent & Payment Instruct...
- Health & Safety Inspections
- Residence Life Staff
- What is Overflow Housing?
- Community Expectations
- Housing Contract - Parent/Guardian Signature
- Packing List
- myHousing Portal
- Wellness Lifestyle Program in Reynolds Hall
- Future First-Year Students
- Future Transfer Students
- Current Off-Campus Students
- Current Residents
- Graduate & Family Housing
- Parents & Guardians
- Infant/Toddler & Preschool
- Conference Services
- About Us