Wellness Lifestyle Program in Reynolds Hall
The Wellness Lifestyle Program is housed in Reynolds Hall, also the home of the Pre-Health Professions Learning Community. Residents of Reynolds Hall, as members of the Wellness Lifestyle Program, choose to support a living environment that promotes a healthy lifestyle. All residents sign an agreement to abstain from the use of alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs, and substances for which they do not own a current prescription. Students agree to refrain from the use of these substances in their personal lives in, and out of the residence hall.
- Complete the Fall/Spring Housing Contract
- Go to your myHousing home page
- Click the "Update/Revoke Wellness Agreement" link
- Read the agreement carefully
- Follow the instructions to complete
- Summer - Reynolds is not a Wellness Community during the summer
- Fall - May 1
- Spring - December 1
NOTE: Submitting the Wellness Agreement is not a guarantee that you will be assigned to Reynolds Hall. Space in Reynolds Hall is assigned by the date and priority number of your Housing Contract.