Orientation to Campus Safety
Students are responsible for knowing and observing University regulations and procedures set forth in official university publications including the Guide to Residence Living.
We are committed to providing a safe environment for our students. The residence halls are locked at all times, and students can only enter the building with a key or their FSU Card. Students will be issued room keys that are not loaned to other persons not occupying the residence.
The success of our residence hall security program depends on students. All residents have a responsibility for cooperating and observing all safety and security procedures.
Download the PDF Orientation to Campus Safety by right-clicking on image above and saving file.
In accordance with the Florida Clean Air Act of 1993, smoking is prohibited within any state university system educational facility. Smoking is not allowed in indoor public areas, student rooms, apartments or suites.
- Accommodations for Students with Medical/P...
- Fall 2013 Residence Hall Move In
- Florida Prepaid Housing Plan
- Spring 2013 Undergraduate Housing Application
- Student Mailing Addresses
- Spring 2013 Housing Options
- Waiting for Fall/Spring Housing Assignment
- Roommate Relationships
- Residence Hall Rent & Payment Instruct...
- Health & Safety Inspections
- Residence Life Staff
- What is Overflow Housing?
- Community Expectations
- Housing Contract - Parent/Guardian Signature
- Packing List
- myHousing Portal
- Wellness Lifestyle Program in Reynolds Hall
- Future First-Year Students
- Future Transfer Students
- Current Off-Campus Students
- Current Residents
- Graduate & Family Housing
- Parents & Guardians
- Infant/Toddler & Preschool
- Conference Services
- About Us