Orientation to Campus Safety
Students are responsible for knowing and observing University regulations and procedures set forth in official university publications including the Guide to Residence Living.
We are committed to providing a safe environment for our students. The residence halls are locked at all times, and students can only enter the building with a key or their FSU Card. Students will be issued room keys that are not loaned to other persons not occupying the residence.
The success of our residence hall security program depends on students. All residents have a responsibility for cooperating and observing all safety and security procedures.
Download the PDF Orientation to Campus Safety by right-clicking on image above and saving file.
In accordance with the Florida Clean Air Act of 1993, smoking is prohibited within any state university system educational facility. Smoking is not allowed in indoor public areas, student rooms, apartments or suites.
- Student Mailing Addresses
- Community Standards
- Spring 2013 Undergraduate Housing Application
- myHousing Portal
- Custodial & Maintenance Programs
- Housing Contract - Parent/Guardian Signature
- Residence Hall Rent & Payment Instruct...
- Roommate Relationships
- Spring 2013 Housing Options
- Accommodations for Students with Medical/P...
- What is Overflow Housing?
- Residence Life Staff
- Health & Safety Inspections
- Packing List
- Florida Prepaid Housing Plan
- Wellness Lifestyle Program in Reynolds Hall
- Future First-Year Students
- Future Transfer Students
- Current Off-Campus Students
- Current Residents
- Graduate & Family Housing
- Parents & Guardians
- Infant/Toddler & Preschool
- Conference Services
- About Us